DuBois et fils will once again be a guest at Club de Bâle at the upcoming watch and jewellery show from March 22 to 27 2017.
Old Swiss mechanical movements will be an important topic of our trade fair this year.
You are cordially invited to visit us at the Club de Bâle (Rheinsprung 5, 4051 Basel). Our DuBois et fils Lounge will be open daily from 9 am to 9 pm.
On selected days we will offer special informative lectures at 6 pm including an innovative catering à la DuBois et fils. The lectures are open to everyone and participation is free of charge (registration by email to email@example.com).
- Thursday, 23 March: ‘The future of the Swiss watch industry’ - Patrick Biri (financial expert & watch lover) and Thomas Steinemann explore the question of where the path leads the industry in regards to tradition, innovation and digital possibilities (fully booked).
- Friday, 24 March: ‘Nomads of Time Music Lounge’- Meet exciting people and enjoy the lifestyle of the Nomads of Time in a relaxed atmosphere with music and drinks.
- Saturday, 25 March: ‘Milestones of Swiss watch movements’ – From simple parts, complex precision timepieces and innovative mechanisms. Thomas Gronenthal (watch journalist & blogger) and Thomas Steinemann talk about what was, is and remains to come.
- Sunday, 26 March: ‘Meet & greet’ with shareholders of DuBois et fils
- Monday, 27 March: ‘The mechanical watch in the digital age’ – The world is in digital change. Are technology companies turning the century-old watch industry upside down? DuBois et fils dares to take a glance into the future.